Eliminate skin imperfections such as:
- Dermatosis Papulosa
- Spider Angioma
- Pigmented Keratosis
- Ruby Points
- Skin Tags
- Do not wash treated areas for at least 24 hours: Treated areas may open and cause Do not wash treated areas for at least 24 hours: Treated areas may open and cause capillary bleeding if the skin is stretched or rubbed.
- Tiny scabs appear 1 to 3 days after treatment. These scabs will fall off within 15-28 days. To avoid infection and scarring, DO NOT PICK OR REMOVE EXFOLIATING SKIN. Removal of scabs can cause red marks, which can take several months to disappear.
- When washing, cleanse area very gently with skin cleanser. Do not use a face cloth, facial brush, or sponges.
- For 24 hours following the treatment, cold compresses may be applied to treated areas. Do not put ice directly onto the skin.
- Do not take aspirin for 48 hours following the treatment.
- Sunscreen must be used every day to avoid hyperpigmentation.
- After the procedure, avoid any exposure to the sun for at least one week. This includes tanning salons.
- Avoid sauna, whirlpool, swimming pool, hot water, or treatments that dilate capillaries or create facial redness for 48 hours.
- Refrain from strenuous activities and exercises for 48 hours following treatment. An increase in blood flow may rupture the treated capillary and cause treatment failure.
- Prevention of new vascular blemishes (spider angioma and telangiectasia) will be aided if you avoid the following vasodilators: (1) Avoid alcohol (2) Avoid spicy and hot foods (3) Avoid direct sun exposure — USE SPF 30.