A safe, non-invasive, effective treatment for embarrassing vascular and non-vascular blemishes such as
- tiny dilated blood vessels that are visible through the skin
- they become more common as our skin loses its elasticity through aging
- caused by excessive sun exposure, drastic change in temperature, alcoholic beverages, hot and spicy foods
Age spots/ Sun spots
- light brown spots that tend to get darker over time
- these round or oval spots of various sizes are concentrated in areas most often exposed to the sun (arms, hands, chest, face, back, shoulders, legs)
- they do not appear on their own and increase in numbered the skin is not protected from the sun
- consists of highly concentrated dilated capillaries over a small area
- they can be small and level with the skin or they can be thick and slightly raised
- mainly found on the face, neck chest, and back
- small outgrowth of epithelium that is attached to the skin by a skin stalk and that occasionally has a wart-like appearance
- usually appear with age but also caused by friction
- can be the same colour or darker than the skin
- small keratin-filled papules that form when oil and dead cells are trapped under the skin
- tiny pearly white cysts that form at the base of the sebaceous glands and that look like Comedones
How does the vasculyse work?
Thermocoagulation, also known as Electrocoagulation, transforms fluids into solid matter using heat produced by electricity. When using electrocoagulation (RF and DC) currents, the blood trapped in broken capillaries is solidified, eliminated by the body and replaced by scar tissue. The blood then flows through adjoining vessels.
Non-invasive thermocoagulation treatment is limited to the epidermis thus scarring from this procedure is impossible. During treatment, the superficial dermis is indirectly affected by the coagulation and heals without any visible mark.
How long do the treatments take?
A session's length depends on the area that needs to be treated. It is mostly between 15-20 minutes. Most conditions are effectively treated in between one and three sessions: final results are evident within 3-21 days (longer on the body). Is it really permanent?
Once a capillary or skin tag is treated, it will never come back, however, new ones may appear.
Is the treatment painful?
During this procedure, the stylus simply touches the skin surface. It is relatively painless. It uses mild currents that have been employed in the aesthetic world for more than four decades. Some patients may feel a slight prickling sensation. Is it safe?
Is it safe?
The disposable, sterile stylus tips are used only once, ensuring your complete safety. The treatment is performed by professionally certified technicians, who observe the strictest standard of hygiene.